As a growing company, we are currently looking to fill the following positions. To apply, please email us a cover letter and your résumé.
Sr Software Graphics Engineer
Diamond Visionics is a leading developer of real-time visualization software utilizing
modern computer graphics technigues for simulation and training. We are looking
for a Sr. Software Graphics Engineer who has a desire to work on developing
advanced visualization solutions using C++ and OpenGL and the GLSL shading
Design, develop, and modify software in a collaborative team-based environment,
with occasional travel to customer sites and trade shows.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years software design, code, and test experience
- Strong C++ skills including knowledge of templates and the STL (experience with Boost a plus)
- Extensive 3.0 or later knowledge of OpenGL
- Experience with GLSL shaders and GPU computing
- Windows development
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Networking experience a plus
- GUI development a plus
- Knowledge of Design Patterns a plus
- Experience with multithreaded application development a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies a plus
- Linux experience a plus
- U.S. Citizenship required
Diamond Visionics is a leading developer of real-time visualization software utilizing modern computer graphics techniques for simulation and training.
Responsible for developing and maintaining Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data for our GenesisRTX visualization engine. You will be working with a variety of formats of imagery, elevation, and feature data types and use common tools found in the GIS field
You will be required to interface with customers from time to time to define data needs, project requirements, required outputs, or to develop datasets.
Major tasks include:
- Able to work with and modify imagery data as necessary.
- Able to work with various gridded forms of elevation data.
- Able to work with ESRI point, linear, and areal shapefiles.
- Able to interact daily with QA, Software Engineers & Management.
- Candidate must have ArcGIS experience, photo interpretation, NGA Feature Data products and have experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel.
- 1-2 years' experience working with GIS data described above.
- Experience using ArcGIS
- GlobalMapper experience – desired
- Able to work with OpenFlight models - desired
- Bachelor's degree in Geography or related field or equivalent
As a QA Tester you will be working in a small team and will be responsible to ensure that all released software works properly for both our government and commercial customers. The role of the QA Tester is a vital, unique and interesting position that should keep you challenged every day.
Roles will include the following:
- Perform regression tests and analyze the results
- Identify bugs and be responsible for developing reproducible tests
- Working close with software developers and customers to understand needs and requirements
- Assist with creation and execution of testing plans
- Read through and assist with documentation
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
Required qualifications and experience:
- 1+ year in Software Testing or IT experience
- Linux and Windows experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Available to work forty or more hours a week
- Associates Degree in IT/CS or equivalent experience
- Python or other scripting experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Help Desk experience